So now Im trying to write daily.
And I might say I haven't done much in my summer vacations, which is BAD BAD BAD BAAAD!
But In a way Im happy 'cause NOW is when everything is gonna start happening. Tomorrow Im gonna pass around SHARP hospital, leave my packet of papers and wait for a response... I really want this job.. I REALLY WANT THIS JOB!!.. and I don't know if its even called a job, 'cause Im not gonna get paid, but its just something that means a lot to me, to give my service to anyone in need at that hospital. Cancer patients are a plus, at least help with my hospitality and try to give joy to others in pain. In the future I would like to help in anyway possible, teen moms and the homeless. When I was a young kid I went to a catholic school and I organized a group to help the homeless, BUT the nuns didn't like the idea of a group of kids helping old homeless men... so it didn't work. There is a big chance Im gonna be traveling on the train to Los Angeles next week so thats gonna be interesting. Oh and the variety this summer brought me two pregnant friends, not the best news in the world at their ages. What else... well, next week Im filming, and the week after that I have two photo shoots. So I can't complain.
About Me
- Rodsyl
- Born in "La Isla del Encanto", lived there for 16years, then moved to CA. I have experimented with multiple types of art, Im an actress, I was a model for a long time, I paint, write, sing and dance (not my best I might say). I believe the life we call personal is the flower in which creativity is born, its the seed of all the art in the world."You will never understand an artist's work if you don't understand his life and time." So this blog will be divided between the personal and the art it self. Its one of my many ways of expression. Simple, yet complicated... soon to be understood, but still figuring out a way. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment